Diver Information Page
SCUBA DIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Check-in at whichever park you pre-registered for (located at registration table by boat ramp) between 7:30am-9:30am, sign your waiver, etc.
- SCUBA at your park site where you check-in or elsewhere on that section (please do not go to another section to SCUBA)
- Bring all your own SCUBA gear, wet suit, etc. and 1-2 support friends (to assist with gathering collected trash from you and being safety on shore)
- Be competent and comfortable SCUBA diving in swift, cold river water (see conditions at Clackamas Water Trail website)
- Make sure everyone in your group is registered – we need that number for food planning and safety (need to know #s on the river)
- If under 18, a diver must be accompanied by an adult at the event
- Bring what you need! This is a full day in the river. We recommend sunscreen, change of clothes, lots of snacks, water, cell phone, and anything else you may need!
- Please read Event Details/Schedule fully before you arrive at your park site for the day.